Scrabble word: LAMINATED
Is LAMINATED valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of LAMINATED in dictionaries:
- verb - create laminate by bonding sheets of material with a bonding material
- verb - press or beat (metals) into thin sheets
- verb - cover with a thin sheet of non-fabric material
- verb - split (wood) into thin sheets
- Composed of layers bonded together.
- Arranged in laminae; laminate.
- verb - to compress into a thin plate
There are 9 letters in LAMINATED: A A D E I L M N T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LAMINATED
Click to search all anagrams of LAMINATED plus a wildcard: LAMINATED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LAMINATED
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LAMINATED
Lookup in Wiki for LAMINATED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.