Scrabble word: DATA
In which Scrabble dictionary does DATA exist?
Definitions of DATA in dictionaries:
- noun - a collection of facts from which conclusions may be drawn
- noun - an item of factual information derived from measurement or research
- Factual information, especially information organized for analysis or used to reason or make decisions.
- Numerical or other information represented in a form suitable for processing by computer.
- Values derived from scientific experiments.
- Often used to modify another noun: data communications; data updates.
- noun - something used as a basis for calculating
There are 4 letters in DATA: A A D T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DATA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DATA plus a wildcard: DATA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DATA
Images for DATA
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.