Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MAENAD
In which Scrabble dictionary does MAENAD exist?
Definitions of MAENAD in dictionaries:
- noun - an unnaturally frenzied or distraught woman
- noun - (Greek mythology) a woman participant in the orgiastic rites of Dionysus
- A woman member of the orgiastic cult of Dionysus.
- A frenzied woman.
- adj - a female participant in ancient Greek orgies [n -S or -ES] : MAENADIC
There are 6 letters in MAENAD: A A D E M N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MAENAD
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MAENAD plus a wildcard: MAENAD?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MAENAD
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MAENAD
- Filemaenad satyr Louvre G2.jpg - Wikimedia Commons
- Filemaenad Sciarra Massimo.jpg - Wikipedia
- Dancing maenad Flickr - Photo Sharing
- True Blood Maryann Forrester Mystery What The Heck is a maenad
- Above a summer maenad Float amusement. Is that Nancy
- maenad Louvre Ma911
- Satyr & maenad nymph Greek vase Athenian red figure kylix
- John Singer Sargents Satyr and maenad
- The maenad Elven Elysium The Fantasy Art of Molly Stanton
- Museum of Antiquities maenad Rending Her Prey (Hellenistic)
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.