Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MANDATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does MANDATE exist?
Definitions of MANDATE in dictionaries:
- noun - a document giving an official instruction or command
- noun - a territory surrendered by Turkey or Germany after World War I and put under the tutelage of some other European power until they are able to stand by themselves
- noun - the commission that is given to a government and its policies through an electoral victory
- verb - assign under a mandate
- verb - make mandatory
- verb - assign authority to
- An authoritative command or instruction.
- A command or an authorization given by a political electorate to its representative.
- A commission from the League of Nations authorizing a member nation to administer a territory.
- A region under such administration.
- An order issued by a superior court or an official to a lower court.
- A contract by which one party agrees to perform services for another without payment.
- To assign (a colony or territory) to a specified nation under a mandate.
- To make mandatory, as by law; decree or require: mandated desegregation of public schools.
- verb - to authorize or decree
There are 7 letters in MANDATE: A A D E M N T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MANDATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MANDATE plus a wildcard: MANDATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MANDATE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MANDATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.