Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: NAIAD
In which Scrabble dictionary does NAIAD exist?
Definitions of NAIAD in dictionaries:
- noun - submerged aquatic plant having narrow leaves and small flowers
- noun - (Greek mythology) a nymph of lakes and springs and rivers and fountains
- One of the nymphs who lived in and presided over brooks, springs, and fountains.
- The aquatic nymph of certain insects, such as the mayfly, damselfly, or dragonfly.
- An aquatic plant of the genus Naias.
- noun - a water nymph
There are 5 letters in NAIAD: A A D I N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NAIAD
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NAIAD plus a wildcard: NAIAD?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NAIAD
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for NAIAD
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.