Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: INDABA
In which Scrabble dictionary does INDABA exist?
Definitions of INDABA in dictionaries:
- noun - a council at which indigenous peoples of southern Africa meet to discuss some important question
- A conference of indigenous peoples of southern Africa.
- n - a meeting of South African tribes
There are 6 letters in INDABA: A A B D I N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INDABA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INDABA plus a wildcard: INDABA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INDABA
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INDABA
- Three Rivers Episcopal indaba brings Anglican leaders from India ...
- 2011 indaba South Africa Travel Blog
- indaba 2011
- indaba Wines Full Range
- indaba 2010 - Register for the Event by South African Tourism ]
- indaba Hotel
- indaba Shiraz 2010
- indaba Remixes From Wonderland Marcy Playground Listen and ...
- indaba wine range
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.