Scrabble word: DENIM
Is DENIM valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of DENIM in dictionaries:
- noun - (usually plural) close-fitting trousers of heavy denim for manual work or casual wear
- noun - a coarse durable twill-weave cotton fabric
- A coarse twilled cloth, usually cotton, used for jeans, overalls, and work uniforms.
- A similar but finer fabric used in draperies and upholstery.
- adj - a durable fabric [n -S] : DENIMED
There are 5 letters in DENIM: D E I M N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DENIM
Click to search all anagrams of DENIM plus a wildcard: DENIM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DENIM
Images for DENIM
Lookup in Wiki for DENIM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.