Scrabble word: MANIA
In which Scrabble dictionary does MANIA exist?
Definitions of MANIA in dictionaries:
- noun - an irrational but irresistible motive for a belief or action
- noun - a mood disorder
- An excessively intense enthusiasm, interest, or desire; a craze: a mania for neatness.
- A manifestation of manicdepressive illness, characterized by profuse and rapidly changing ideas, exaggerated gaiety, and excessive physical activity.
- Violent abnormal behavior.
- noun - an excessive interest or enthusiasm
There are 5 letters in MANIA: A A I M N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MANIA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MANIA plus a wildcard: MANIA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MANIA
Images for MANIA
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.