Scrabble word: MANIA
In which Scrabble dictionary does MANIA exist?
Definitions of MANIA in dictionaries:
- noun - an irrational but irresistible motive for a belief or action
- noun - a mood disorder
- An excessively intense enthusiasm, interest, or desire; a craze: a mania for neatness.
- A manifestation of manicdepressive illness, characterized by profuse and rapidly changing ideas, exaggerated gaiety, and excessive physical activity.
- Violent abnormal behavior.
- noun - an excessive interest or enthusiasm