Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LAMINA
In which Scrabble dictionary does LAMINA exist?
Definitions of LAMINA in dictionaries:
- noun - a thin plate or layer (especially of bone or mineral)
- A thin plate, sheet, or layer.
- The expanded area of a leaf or petal; a blade.
- A thin layer of bone, membrane, or other tissue.
- A thin scalelike or platelike structure, as one of the thin layers of sensitive vascular tissue in the hoof of a horse.
- A narrow bed of rock.
- adj - a thin plate, scale, or layer [n -NAE or -NAS] : LAMINAL, LAMINAR, LAMINARY
There are 6 letters in LAMINA: A A I L M N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LAMINA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LAMINA plus a wildcard: LAMINA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LAMINA
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LAMINA
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.