Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LAMIA
In which Scrabble dictionary does LAMIA exist?
Definitions of LAMIA in dictionaries:
- noun - (folklore) a corpse that rises at night to drink the blood of the living
- A monster represented as a serpent with the head and breasts of a woman and reputed to prey on human beings and suck the blood of children.
- A female vampire.
- n - an evil spirit
There are 5 letters in LAMIA: A A I L M
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LAMIA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LAMIA plus a wildcard: LAMIA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LAMIA
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LAMIA
- lamia - Megami Tensei Wiki a Demonic Compendium of your True Self
- INT Ranged] [EXE9] lamia
- Image of lamia - Comic Vine
- Screature Creature lamia.....
- ... PEOPLE SOUP Michael Bay to be dragged to Hell by lamia in 3 days
- Obtained from Monster Family lamia
- Nothing Happens Unless First A Dream lamia
- lamia - Wikipedia la enciclopedia libre
- lamia (PL 7)
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.