Scrabble word: ANIMAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does ANIMAL exist?
Definitions of ANIMAL in dictionaries:
- noun - a living organism characterized by voluntary movement
- adj - marked by the appetites and passions of the body
- A multicellular organism of the kingdom Animalia, differing from plants in certain typical characteristics such as capacity for locomotion, nonphotosynthetic metabolism, pronounced response to stimuli, restricted growth, and fixed bodily structure.
- An animal organism other than a human being, especially a mammal.
- A person who behaves in a bestial or brutish manner.
- A human being considered with respect to his or her physical, as opposed to spiritual, nature.
- A person having a specified aptitude or set of interests: “that rarest of musical animals, an instrumentalist who is as comfortable on a podium with a stick as he is playing his instrument” (Lon Tuck).
- Relating to, characteristic of, or derived from an animal or animals: animal fat.
- adj - a living organism typically capable of voluntary motion and sensation [n -S] : ANIMALIC
There are 6 letters in ANIMAL: A A I L M N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ANIMAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ANIMAL plus a wildcard: ANIMAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ANIMAL
Images for ANIMAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.