Scrabble word: MAIDEN
Is MAIDEN valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of MAIDEN in dictionaries:
- noun - an unmarried girl (especially a virgin)
- noun - (cricket) an over in which no runs are scored
- adj - serving to set in motion
- An unmarried girl or woman.
- A virgin.
- A machine resembling the guillotine, used in Scotland in the 16th and 17th centuries to behead criminals.
- A racehorse that has never won a race.
- A maiden over.
- Of, relating to, or befitting a maiden: a maiden blush.
- Being an unmarried girl or woman: a maiden aunt.
- Inexperienced; untried: a maiden surfer.
- Being a racehorse that has never won a race.
- First or earliest: a maiden voyage; a maiden speech in the House of Commons.
- adj - a young unmarried woman [n -S] : MAIDENLY
There are 6 letters in MAIDEN: A D E I M N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MAIDEN
Click to search all anagrams of MAIDEN plus a wildcard: MAIDEN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MAIDEN
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MAIDEN
Lookup in Wiki for MAIDEN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.