Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MAIDEN
In which Scrabble dictionary does MAIDEN exist?
Definitions of MAIDEN in dictionaries:
- noun - an unmarried girl (especially a virgin)
- noun - (cricket) an over in which no runs are scored
- adj - serving to set in motion
- An unmarried girl or woman.
- A virgin.
- A machine resembling the guillotine, used in Scotland in the 16th and 17th centuries to behead criminals.
- A racehorse that has never won a race.
- A maiden over.
- Of, relating to, or befitting a maiden: a maiden blush.
- Being an unmarried girl or woman: a maiden aunt.
- Inexperienced; untried: a maiden surfer.
- Being a racehorse that has never won a race.
- First or earliest: a maiden voyage; a maiden speech in the House of Commons.
- adj - a young unmarried woman [n -S] : MAIDENLY
There are 6 letters in MAIDEN: A D E I M N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MAIDEN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MAIDEN plus a wildcard: MAIDEN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MAIDEN
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MAIDEN
- Iron maiden Wallpaper
- Iron maiden Missing Parsons
- Iron maiden Wallpaper 1024 x 768
- maiden Fondos de pantalla de Ms fotos de Iron maiden - Iron maiden ...
- IRON maiden BRASIL IRON maiden Raras e curiosas verses de msicas ...
- Iron maiden Fondos de pantalla de Fotos de Iron maiden - Iron maiden ...
- pantalla de Fiesta diversin y un fondo de Iron maiden - Iron maiden ...
- Mr. Brames Blog Iron maiden Professor of Literature
- You are here Home Downloads Iron maiden Wallpaper
- de Iron maiden Fondos de pantalla de Un nuevo fondo de Iron maiden ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.