Scrabble word: LAMINATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does LAMINATE exist?
Definitions of LAMINATE in dictionaries:
- noun - a sheet of material made by bonding two or more sheets or layers
- verb - create laminate by bonding sheets of material with a bonding material
- verb - press or beat (metals) into thin sheets
- verb - cover with a thin sheet of non-fabric material
- verb - split (wood) into thin sheets
- To beat or compress into a thin plate or sheet.
- To divide into thin layers.
- To make by uniting several layers.
- To split into thin layers or sheets.
- verb - to compress into a thin plate
There are 8 letters in LAMINATE: A A E I L M N T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LAMINATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LAMINATE plus a wildcard: LAMINATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LAMINATE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LAMINATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.