Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LAMENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does LAMENT exist?
Definitions of LAMENT in dictionaries:
- noun - a cry of sorrow and grief
- noun - a song or hymn of mourning composed or performed as a memorial to a dead person
- noun - a mournful poem
- verb - express grief verbally
- verb - regret strongly
- To express grief for or about; mourn: lament a death.
- To regret deeply; deplore: He lamented his thoughtless acts.
- To grieve audibly; wail.
- To express sorrow or regret.
- A feeling or an expression of grief; a lamentation.
- A song or poem expressing deep grief or mourning.
- v - to express sorrow or regret for
There are 6 letters in LAMENT: A E L M N T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LAMENT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LAMENT plus a wildcard: LAMENT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LAMENT
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LAMENT
- The lament Configuration by Sepha on deviantART
- lament800_BY_STACY_REED_www.shedreamsindigital.net_NO_HOTLINKING ...
- The Book Slooth lament by Maggie Stievfater
- lament zombie (S.G. Browne) Efantastyka.pl - polski serwis ...
- Inanna - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- lament over Jerusalem
- Het laatste avondmaal van Joos van Cleve
- lament of the Highborne-tears of Sylvanas
- Herbert Draper The lament for Icarus exhibited 1898
- GENDROIDSYSTEM Megaman 1 al 6 [1 Link cada Uno] [MU] [Nes]