Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LAMENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does LAMENT exist?
Definitions of LAMENT in dictionaries:
- noun - a cry of sorrow and grief
- noun - a song or hymn of mourning composed or performed as a memorial to a dead person
- noun - a mournful poem
- verb - express grief verbally
- verb - regret strongly
- To express grief for or about; mourn: lament a death.
- To regret deeply; deplore: He lamented his thoughtless acts.
- To grieve audibly; wail.
- To express sorrow or regret.
- A feeling or an expression of grief; a lamentation.
- A song or poem expressing deep grief or mourning.
- verb - to express sorrow or regret for
There are 6 letters in LAMENT: A E L M N T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LAMENT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LAMENT plus a wildcard: LAMENT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LAMENT
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LAMENT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.