Scrabble word: LAMENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does LAMENT exist?
Definitions of LAMENT in dictionaries:
- noun - a cry of sorrow and grief
- noun - a song or hymn of mourning composed or performed as a memorial to a dead person
- noun - a mournful poem
- verb - express grief verbally
- verb - regret strongly
- To express grief for or about; mourn: lament a death.
- To regret deeply; deplore: He lamented his thoughtless acts.
- To grieve audibly; wail.
- To express sorrow or regret.
- A feeling or an expression of grief; a lamentation.
- A song or poem expressing deep grief or mourning.
- verb - to express sorrow or regret for