Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LAMBENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does LAMBENT exist?
Definitions of LAMBENT in dictionaries:
- adj - softly bright or radiant
- Flickering lightly over or on a surface: lambent moonlight.
- Effortlessly light or brilliant: lambent wit.
- Having a gentle glow; luminous.
- adj - flickering lightly and gently over a surface
There are 7 letters in LAMBENT: A B E L M N T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LAMBENT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LAMBENT plus a wildcard: LAMBENT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LAMBENT
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LAMBENT
- Thread lambent Gunker
- Devin Burgess PRISM contemporary
- The i pwn you thread - Off-Topic - World of Tanks official forum ...
- here we can see the lambent Drones
- Locust lambent by Isaac-Renteria on deviantART
- Gamzee Horns Homestuck by lambentworld on deviantART
- Gears of War 3 for Xbox 360 - Preview - Gears of War 3 Horde 2.0 Hands ...
- Ram Horns by lambentworld on deviantART
- ... Free Images Miscellaneous Fire flames lambent fire free image
- Serie Gears of Wars
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.