Scrabble word: BENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does BENT exist?
Definitions of BENT in dictionaries:
- noun - a relatively permanent inclination to react in a particular way
- noun - grass for pastures and lawns especially bowling and putting greens
- noun - an area of grassland unbounded by fences or hedges
- noun - a special way of doing something
- noun - a circular segment of a curve
- noun - movement that causes the formation of a curve
- noun - curved segment (of a road or river or railroad track etc.)
- noun - an angular or rounded shape made by folding
- noun - a town in central Oregon at the eastern foot of the Cascade Range
- noun - diagonal line traversing a shield from the upper right corner to the lower left
- adj - fixed in your purpose
- adj - used of the back and knees
- adj - of metal e.g.
- Altered from an originally straight or even condition: pieces of bent wire.
- Determined to take a course of action: I was bent on going to the theater.
- Corrupt; venal.
- A tendency, disposition, or inclination: “The natural bent of my mind was to science” (Thomas Paine).
- A transverse structural member or framework used for strengthening a bridge or trestle.
- Bent grass.
- The stiff stalk of various grasses.
- An area of grassland unbounded by hedges or fences.
There are 4 letters in BENT: B E N T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BENT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BENT plus a wildcard: BENT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BENT
Images for BENT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.