Scrabble word: MENTAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does MENTAL exist?
Definitions of MENTAL in dictionaries:
- adj - involving the mind or an intellectual process
- adj - of or relating to the mind
- adj - of or relating to the chin- or liplike structure in insects and certain mollusks
- adj - of or relating to the chin or median part of the lower jaw
- adj - affected by a disorder of the mind
- Of or relating to the mind; intellectual: mental powers.
- See Usage Note at mental telepathy.
- Of, relating to, or affected by a disorder of the mind.
- Intended for treatment of people affected with disorders of the mind.
- Of or relating to telepathy or mind reading.
- Emotionally upset; crazed: got mental when he saw the dent in his new car.
- Mentally or psychologically disturbed.
- Of or relating to the chin.
- adv - pertaining to the mind [adj] : MENTALLY
There are 6 letters in MENTAL: A E L M N T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MENTAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MENTAL plus a wildcard: MENTAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MENTAL
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MENTAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.