Scrabble word: MILT
In which Scrabble dictionary does MILT exist?
Definitions of MILT in dictionaries:
- noun - fish sperm or sperm-filled reproductive gland
- noun - seminal fluid produced by male fish
- Fish sperm, including the seminal fluid.
- The reproductive glands of male fishes when filled with this fluid.
- The spleen of certain vertebrate animals, such as cows or pigs.
- verb - to impregnate with milt (fish sperm)
There are 4 letters in MILT: I L M T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MILT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MILT plus a wildcard: MILT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MILT
Images for MILT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.