Scrabble word: LIMIT
In which Scrabble dictionary does LIMIT exist?
Definitions of LIMIT in dictionaries:
- noun - the greatest possible degree of something
- noun - final or latest limiting point
- noun - as far as something can go
- noun - the boundary of a specific area
- noun - the mathematical value toward which a function goes as the independent variable approaches infinity
- noun - the greatest amount of something that is possible or allowed
- verb - place limits on (extent or access)
- verb - restrict or confine, "I limit you to two visits to the pub a day"
- verb - decide upon or fix definitely
- The point, edge, or line beyond which something cannot or may not proceed.
- A confining or restricting object, agent, or influence.
- The greatest or least amount, number, or extent allowed or possible: a withdrawal limit of $200; no minimum age limit.
- The largest amount which may be bet at one time in games of chance.
- A number or point k that is approached by a function f(x) as x approaches a if, for every positive number ε, there exists a number δ such that |(x)–k| < ε if 0 < |x–a| < δ.
- One that approaches or exceeds certain limits, as of credibility, forbearance, or acceptability: He is the limit of irresponsibility.
- To confine or restrict within a boundary or bounds.
- These verbs mean to establish or keep within specified bounds.
- verb - to keep within certain boundaries
There are 5 letters in LIMIT: I I L M T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LIMIT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LIMIT plus a wildcard: LIMIT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LIMIT
Images for LIMIT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.