Scrabble word: LIMITS
In which Scrabble dictionary does LIMITS exist?
Definitions of LIMITS in dictionaries:
- noun - the greatest possible degree of something
- noun - final or latest limiting point
- noun - as far as something can go
- noun - the boundary of a specific area
- noun - the mathematical value toward which a function goes as the independent variable approaches infinity
- noun - the greatest amount of something that is possible or allowed
- verb - place limits on (extent or access)
- verb - restrict or confine, "I limit you to two visits to the pub a day"
- verb - decide upon or fix definitely
- verb - to keep within certain boundaries