Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LIMITS
In which Scrabble dictionary does LIMITS exist?
Definitions of LIMITS in dictionaries:
- noun - the greatest possible degree of something
- noun - final or latest limiting point
- noun - as far as something can go
- noun - the boundary of a specific area
- noun - the mathematical value toward which a function goes as the independent variable approaches infinity
- noun - the greatest amount of something that is possible or allowed
- verb - place limits on (extent or access)
- verb - restrict or confine, "I limit you to two visits to the pub a day"
- verb - decide upon or fix definitely
- v - to keep within certain boundaries
There are 6 letters in LIMITS: I I L M S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LIMITS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LIMITS plus a wildcard: LIMITS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LIMITS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LIMITS
- The limits to everything the universe humanity and more
- ... clear Mayor Kip Holden is Off limits and so is his office
- ... dont stretch your limits youll set your limits. Rob Gilbert
- 11 Streching the limits
- What are the limits of social media SmartBlogs SmartBlogs
- Accept No limits BreakYourShackles
- limits Down Lopaz Mixtape Review
- Do You Like Me Setting limits - Depression Resources Education About ...
- No-limits.gif No limits
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.