Scrabble word: ELITISM
In which Scrabble dictionary does ELITISM exist?
Definitions of ELITISM in dictionaries:
- noun - the attitude that society should be governed by an elite group of individuals
- The belief that certain persons or members of certain classes or groups deserve favored treatment by virtue of their perceived superiority, as in intellect, social status, or financial resources.
- The sense of entitlement enjoyed by such a group or class.
- Control, rule, or domination by such a group or class.
- noun - belief in rule by an elite