Is ELITISM valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ELITISM in various dictionaries:
- noun - the attitude that society should be governed by an elite group of individuals
- The belief that certain persons or members of certain classes or groups deserve favored treatment by virtue of their perceived superiority, as in intellect, social status, or financial resources.
- The sense of entitlement enjoyed by such a group or class.
- Control, rule, or domination by such a group or class.
- noun - belief in rule by an elite
There are 7 letters in ELITISM: E I I L M S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ELITISM
To search all scrabble anagrams of ELITISM, to go: ELITISM?
Rearrange the letters in ELITISM and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of ELITISM
6 letters out of ELITISM
5 letters out of ELITISM
4 letters out of ELITISM
3 letters out of ELITISM
2 letters out of ELITISM
Contextual use of ELITISM
What's nearby ELITISM
Lookup in Wiki for ELITISM
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ELITISM, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ELITISM"