Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ELITISM
In which Scrabble dictionary does ELITISM exist?
Definitions of ELITISM in dictionaries:
- noun - the attitude that society should be governed by an elite group of individuals
- The belief that certain persons or members of certain classes or groups deserve favored treatment by virtue of their perceived superiority, as in intellect, social status, or financial resources.
- The sense of entitlement enjoyed by such a group or class.
- Control, rule, or domination by such a group or class.
- noun - belief in rule by an elite
There are 7 letters in ELITISM: E I I L M S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ELITISM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ELITISM plus a wildcard: ELITISM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ELITISM
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ELITISM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.