Scrabble word: STINGER
In which Scrabble dictionary does STINGER exist?
Definitions of STINGER in dictionaries:
- noun - a cocktail made of made of creme de menthe and brandy
- noun - a remark capable of wounding mentally
- noun - a portable low altitude surface-to-air missile system using infrared guidance and an impact fuse
- noun - a sharp organ of offense or defense (as of a wasp or stingray or scorpion) often connected with a poison gland
- noun - a sharp stinging blow
- One that stings, especially something such as an insult, that stings or wounds mentally.
- A stinging organ or part.
- A sharp blow.
- One who participates in or organizes the operation of a sting.
- A cocktail of crème de menthe and brandy.
- verb - to prick painfully
There are 7 letters in STINGER: E G I N R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STINGER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STINGER plus a wildcard: STINGER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STINGER
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for STINGER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.