Scrabble word: UNCLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does UNCLE exist?
Definitions of UNCLE in dictionaries:
- noun - the brother of your father or mother
- noun - a source of help and advice and encouragement
- The brother of one’s mother or father.
- The husband of one’s aunt.
- Used as a form of address for an older man, especially by children.
- A kindly counselor.
- A pawnbroker.
- noun - the brother of one's father or mother
There are 5 letters in UNCLE: C E L N U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to UNCLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word UNCLE plus a wildcard: UNCLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word UNCLE
Images for UNCLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.