Scrabble word: ELFIN
In which Scrabble dictionary does ELFIN exist?
Definitions of ELFIN in dictionaries:
- adj - suggestive of an elf in strangeness and otherworldliness
- adj - small and delicate
- adj - relating to or made or done by or as if by an elf
- adj - usually good-naturedly mischievous
- Relating to or suggestive of an elf.
- Made, done, or produced by an elf.
- Small and sprightly; mischievous.
- Having a magical quality or charm; fairylike: moved across the dimly lit stage with elfin grace.
- adj - a small, often mischievous fairy [n ELVES] : ELFLIKE
There are 5 letters in ELFIN: E F I L N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ELFIN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ELFIN plus a wildcard: ELFIN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ELFIN
Images for ELFIN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.