Is ELFIN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ELFIN in various dictionaries:
- adj - suggestive of an elf in strangeness and otherworldliness
- adj - small and delicate
- adj - relating to or made or done by or as if by an elf
- adj - usually good-naturedly mischievous
- Relating to or suggestive of an elf.
- Made, done, or produced by an elf.
- Small and sprightly; mischievous.
- Having a magical quality or charm; fairylike: moved across the dimly lit stage with elfin grace.
- adj - a small, often mischievous fairy [n ELVES] : ELFLIKE
There are 5 letters in ELFIN: E F I L N
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ELFIN
To search all scrabble anagrams of ELFIN, to go: ELFIN?
Rearrange the letters in ELFIN and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ELFIN
What's nearby ELFIN
Lookup in Wiki for ELFIN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ELFIN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ELFIN"