Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FELINE
In which Scrabble dictionary does FELINE exist?
Definitions of FELINE in dictionaries:
- noun - any of various lithe-bodied roundheaded fissiped mammals, many with retractile claws
- adj - of or relating to cats
- Of or belonging to the family Felidae, which includes the lions, tigers, jaguars, and wild and domestic cats; felid.
- An animal of the family Felidae.
- noun - an animal of the cat family
There are 6 letters in FELINE: E E F I L N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FELINE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FELINE plus a wildcard: FELINE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FELINE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FELINE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.