Scrabble word: FEELING
In which Scrabble dictionary does FEELING exist?
Definitions of FEELING in dictionaries:
- noun - the experiencing of affective and emotional states
- noun - a vague idea in which some confidence is placed
- noun - the general atmosphere of a place or situation and the effect that it has on people
- noun - a physical sensation that you experience
- noun - the sensation produced by pressure receptors in the skin
- noun - an intuitive understanding of something
- verb - undergo an emotional sensation or be in a particular state of mind
- verb - come to believe on the basis of emotion, intuitions, or indefinite grounds
- verb - perceive by a physical sensation, e.g., coming from the skin or muscles
- verb - be conscious of a physical, mental, or emotional state
- verb - have a feeling or perception about oneself in reaction to someone's behavior or attitude
- verb - undergo passive experience of:"We felt the effects of inflation"
- verb - be felt or perceived in a certain way
- verb - grope or feel in search of something
- verb - examine by touch
- verb - examine (a body part) by palpation
- verb - find by testing or cautious exploration
- verb - produce a certain impression
- verb - pass one's hands over the sexual organs of
- The sensation involving perception by touch.
- A sensation experienced through touch.
- A physical sensation: a feeling of warmth.
- An affective state of consciousness, such as that resulting from emotions, sentiments, or desires: experienced a feeling of excitement.
- An awareness or impression: He had the feeling that he was being followed.
- An emotional state or disposition; an emotion: expressed deep feeling.
- A tender emotion; a fondness.
- Capacity to experience the higher emotions; sensitivity; sensibility: a man of feeling.
- Opinion based more on emotion than on reason; sentiment.
- A general impression conveyed by a person, place, or thing: The stuffy air gave one the feeling of being in a tomb.
- Appreciative regard or understanding: a feeling for propriety.
- Intuitive awareness or aptitude; a feel: has a feeling for language.
- Having the ability to react or feel emotionally; sentient; sensitive.
- Easily moved emotionally; sympathetic: a feeling heart.
- These nouns refer to complex and usually strong subjective human response, such as love or hate.
- noun - the function or power of perceiving by touch