Scrabble word: FEELING
In which Scrabble dictionary does FEELING exist?
Definitions of FEELING in dictionaries:
- noun - the experiencing of affective and emotional states
- noun - a vague idea in which some confidence is placed
- noun - the general atmosphere of a place or situation and the effect that it has on people
- noun - a physical sensation that you experience
- noun - the sensation produced by pressure receptors in the skin
- noun - an intuitive understanding of something
- verb - undergo an emotional sensation or be in a particular state of mind
- verb - come to believe on the basis of emotion, intuitions, or indefinite grounds
- verb - perceive by a physical sensation, e.g., coming from the skin or muscles
- verb - be conscious of a physical, mental, or emotional state
- verb - have a feeling or perception about oneself in reaction to someone's behavior or attitude
- verb - undergo passive experience of:"We felt the effects of inflation"
- verb - be felt or perceived in a certain way
- verb - grope or feel in search of something
- verb - examine by touch
- verb - examine (a body part) by palpation
- verb - find by testing or cautious exploration
- verb - produce a certain impression
- verb - pass one's hands over the sexual organs of
- The sensation involving perception by touch.
- A sensation experienced through touch.
- A physical sensation: a feeling of warmth.
- An affective state of consciousness, such as that resulting from emotions, sentiments, or desires: experienced a feeling of excitement.
- An awareness or impression: He had the feeling that he was being followed.
- An emotional state or disposition; an emotion: expressed deep feeling.
- A tender emotion; a fondness.
- Capacity to experience the higher emotions; sensitivity; sensibility: a man of feeling.
- Opinion based more on emotion than on reason; sentiment.
- A general impression conveyed by a person, place, or thing: The stuffy air gave one the feeling of being in a tomb.
- Appreciative regard or understanding: a feeling for propriety.
- Intuitive awareness or aptitude; a feel: has a feeling for language.
- Having the ability to react or feel emotionally; sentient; sensitive.
- Easily moved emotionally; sympathetic: a feeling heart.
- These nouns refer to complex and usually strong subjective human response, such as love or hate.
- noun - the function or power of perceiving by touch
There are 7 letters in FEELING: E E F G I L N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FEELING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FEELING plus a wildcard: FEELING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FEELING
Images for FEELING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.