Scrabble word: LIEGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does LIEGE exist?
Definitions of LIEGE in dictionaries:
- noun - a person holding a fief
- noun - a feudal lord entitled to allegiance and service
- noun - city in eastern Belgium
- adj - owing or owed feudal allegiance and service
- A lord or sovereign to whom allegiance and service are due according to feudal law.
- A vassal or subject owing allegiance and services to a lord or sovereign under feudal law.
- A loyal subject to a monarch.
- Entitled to the loyalty and services of vassals or subjects: a liege lord.
- Bound to give such allegiance and services to a lord or monarch.
- Loyal; faithful.
- noun - a feudal lord