Scrabble word: LIEGE
Is LIEGE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of LIEGE in dictionaries:
- noun - a person holding a fief
- noun - a feudal lord entitled to allegiance and service
- noun - city in eastern Belgium
- adj - owing or owed feudal allegiance and service
- A lord or sovereign to whom allegiance and service are due according to feudal law.
- A vassal or subject owing allegiance and services to a lord or sovereign under feudal law.
- A loyal subject to a monarch.
- Entitled to the loyalty and services of vassals or subjects: a liege lord.
- Bound to give such allegiance and services to a lord or monarch.
- Loyal; faithful.
- noun - a feudal lord
There are 5 letters in LIEGE: E E G I L
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LIEGE
Click to search all anagrams of LIEGE plus a wildcard: LIEGE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LIEGE
Images for LIEGE
Lookup in Wiki
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.