Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FLEETING
In which Scrabble dictionary does FLEETING exist?
Definitions of FLEETING in dictionaries:
- verb - move along rapidly and lightly
- verb - disappear gradually
- adj - lasting for a markedly brief time
- adj - moving with a great rate of motion
- n - a fast-flying bird
- v - to move swiftly
There are 8 letters in FLEETING: E E F G I L N T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FLEETING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FLEETING plus a wildcard: FLEETING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FLEETING
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FLEETING
- fleeting Moments
- Thousand fleeting...
- fleeting Treats theatre australia
- fleeting Moments Pocketbooks
- fleeting on Vimeo
- Julie fleeting - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- fleeting and Far - National Media Museum - The Royal Photographic ...
- Glory is fleeting
- diskunion fleeting JOYS ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.