Scrabble word: INFLATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does INFLATE exist?
Definitions of INFLATE in dictionaries:
- verb - exaggerate or make bigger
- verb - fill with gas or air
- verb - cause prices to rise by increasing the available currency or credit
- verb - increase the amount or availability of, creating a rise in value
- verb - become inflated
- To fill (something) with air or gas so as to make it swell.
- To enlarge or amplify unduly or improperly; aggrandize.
- To raise or expand abnormally or improperly.
- To become inflated.
- verb - to cause to expand by filling with gas or air