Scrabble word: INFLATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does INFLATE exist?
Definitions of INFLATE in dictionaries:
- verb - exaggerate or make bigger
- verb - fill with gas or air
- verb - cause prices to rise by increasing the available currency or credit
- verb - increase the amount or availability of, creating a rise in value
- verb - become inflated
- To fill (something) with air or gas so as to make it swell.
- To enlarge or amplify unduly or improperly; aggrandize.
- To raise or expand abnormally or improperly.
- To become inflated.
- verb - to cause to expand by filling with gas or air
There are 7 letters in INFLATE: A E F I L N T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INFLATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INFLATE plus a wildcard: INFLATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INFLATE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INFLATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.