Scrabble word: INFLATED
In which Scrabble dictionary does INFLATED exist?
Definitions of INFLATED in dictionaries:
- verb - exaggerate or make bigger
- verb - fill with gas or air
- verb - cause prices to rise by increasing the available currency or credit
- verb - increase the amount or availability of, creating a rise in value
- verb - become inflated
- adj - enlarged beyond truth or reasonableness
- adj - pretentious (especially with regard to language or ideals)
- Filled or expanded by or as if by gas or air.
- Unduly enlarged or aggrandized; swollen: an inflated estimate; an inflated ego.
- Full of empty or pretentious language; bombastic.
- Raised or expanded to abnormal levels: an inflated economy; inflated wages.
- Hollow and enlarged: an inflated calyx.
- verb - to cause to expand by filling with gas or air
There are 8 letters in INFLATED: A D E F I L N T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INFLATED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INFLATED plus a wildcard: INFLATED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INFLATED
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INFLATED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.