Scrabble word: INFLATED
In which Scrabble dictionary does INFLATED exist?
Definitions of INFLATED in dictionaries:
- verb - exaggerate or make bigger
- verb - fill with gas or air
- verb - cause prices to rise by increasing the available currency or credit
- verb - increase the amount or availability of, creating a rise in value
- verb - become inflated
- adj - enlarged beyond truth or reasonableness
- adj - pretentious (especially with regard to language or ideals)
- Filled or expanded by or as if by gas or air.
- Unduly enlarged or aggrandized; swollen: an inflated estimate; an inflated ego.
- Full of empty or pretentious language; bombastic.
- Raised or expanded to abnormal levels: an inflated economy; inflated wages.
- Hollow and enlarged: an inflated calyx.
- verb - to cause to expand by filling with gas or air
There are 8 letters in INFLATED: A D E F I L N T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INFLATED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INFLATED plus a wildcard: INFLATED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INFLATED
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words