Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FIRM
In which Scrabble dictionary does FIRM exist?
Definitions of FIRM in dictionaries:
- noun - the members of a business organization that owns or operates one or more establishments
- verb - become taut or tauter
- verb - make taut or tauter
- adj - marked by firm determination or resolution
- adj - not soft or yielding to pressure
- adj - strong and sure
- adj - not subject to revision or change
- adj - (of especially a person's physical features) not shaking or trembling
- adj - not liable to fluctuate or especially to fall
- adj - securely established
- adj - possessing the tone and resiliency of healthy tissue
- adj - securely fixed in place
- adj - unwavering in devotion to friend or vow or cause
- adv - with resolute determination
- Resistant to externally applied pressure.
- Marked by or indicating the tone and resiliency of healthy tissue: firm muscles.
- Securely fixed in place: Despite being hit by the car, the post was still firm.
- Indicating or possessed of determination or resolution: a firm voice.
- Constant; steadfast: a firm ally.
- Not subject to change; fixed and definite: a firm bargain; a firm offer.
- Unfluctuating; steady: Stock prices are still firm.
- The central meaning shared by these adjectives is “tending not to yield to external pressure, touch, or force”: a firm mattress; hard as granite; solid ice.
- A commercial partnership of two or more persons, especially when unincorporated.
- The name or designation under which a company transacts business.
- adj - unyielding to pressure
There are 4 letters in FIRM: F I M R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FIRM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FIRM plus a wildcard: FIRM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FIRM
Images for FIRM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.