Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FERMI
In which Scrabble dictionary does FERMI exist?
Definitions of FERMI in dictionaries:
- noun - a metric unit of length equal to one quadrillionth of a meter
- noun - Italian nuclear physicist (in the United States after 1939) who worked on artificial radioactivity caused by neutron bombardment and who headed the group that in 1942 produced the first controlled nuclear reaction (1901-1954)
- n - a unit of length
There are 5 letters in FERMI: E F I M R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FERMI
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FERMI plus a wildcard: FERMI?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FERMI
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FERMI
- Enrico fermi Professor of Theoretical Physics
- US naturalized citizen of the day- Enrico fermi
- Enrico fermi
- Enrico fermi Flickr - Photo Sharing
- Enrico fermi (1901-1954)
- Enrico fermi - H4060188 - enlarged - Science Photo Library
- Some fermi Paradox Answers some cool some lunatic some faintly ...
- Enrico fermi Wikipedia ting Vit
- The Committee on Uranium 1939 -- Background
- Enrico fermi (photo courtesy of Argonne National Laboratory)
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.