Scrabble word: FIRMER
Is FIRMER valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of FIRMER in dictionaries:
- adj - marked by firm determination or resolution
- adj - not soft or yielding to pressure
- adj - strong and sure
- adj - not subject to revision or change
- adj - (of especially a person's physical features) not shaking or trembling
- adj - not liable to fluctuate or especially to fall
- adj - securely established
- adj - possessing the tone and resiliency of healthy tissue
- adj - securely fixed in place
- adj - unwavering in devotion to friend or vow or cause
- noun - a woodworking tool
There are 6 letters in FIRMER: E F I M R R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FIRMER
Click to search all anagrams of FIRMER plus a wildcard: FIRMER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FIRMER
Images for FIRMER
Lookup in Wiki for FIRMER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.