Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CASEINS
In which Scrabble dictionary does CASEINS exist?
Definitions of CASEINS in dictionaries:
- noun - a milk protein used in making e.g. plastics and adhesives
- noun - a water-base paint made with a protein precipitated from milk
- adj - a milk protein [n -S] : CASEIC
There are 7 letters in CASEINS: A C E I N S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CASEINS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CASEINS plus a wildcard: CASEINS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CASEINS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CASEINS
- Method for the sequential precipitation of casein and calcium ...
- Figure 1 A casein micelle A a submicelle B protruding chain C ...
- ... Plaka Color Plaka caseins Pelikan Plaka Paint line - Art-Paints.com
- ... caseins Olde Century Colors Milk Paint Paint line - Art-Paints.com
- casein amino acids fatty acids malonyl- CoA acetyl-CoA carboxylase
- For additional information see McMahon D.J. and B.S Oommen 2007 ...
- Omega-3 nanoencapsulation casein nanoparticles
- Sable Brown DecoArt Acrylic Paints - DAO61 - Sable Brown Paint Sable ...
- Testors Model Metal Paint Colors - Testors Model Metallic Paint Colors ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.