Scrabble word: INTONE
In which Scrabble dictionary does INTONE exist?
Definitions of INTONE in dictionaries:
- verb - utter monotonously and repetitively and rhythmically
- verb - recite with musical intonation
- verb - speak carefully, as with rising and falling pitch or in a particular tone
- To recite in a singing tone.
- To utter in a monotone.
- To speak with a singing tone or with a particular intonation.
- To sing a plainsong intonation.
- verb - to speak in a singing voice
There are 6 letters in INTONE: E I N N O T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INTONE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INTONE plus a wildcard: INTONE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INTONE
Images for INTONE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.