Scrabble word: MENTION
In which Scrabble dictionary does MENTION exist?
Definitions of MENTION in dictionaries:
- noun - a remark that calls attention to something or someone
- noun - a short note recognizing a source of information or of a quoted passage
- noun - an official recognition of merit
- verb - make reference to
- verb - make mention of
- verb - commend
- The act of referring to something briefly or casually.
- An incidental reference or allusion.
- Honorable mention.
- verb - to refer to in a casual manner
There are 7 letters in MENTION: E I M N N O T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MENTION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MENTION plus a wildcard: MENTION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MENTION
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MENTION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.