Scrabble word: NOMINATE
Is NOMINATE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of NOMINATE in dictionaries:
- verb - propose as a candidate for some honor
- verb - put forward
- verb - charge with a function
- verb - create and charge with a task or function
- To propose by name as a candidate, especially for election.
- To designate or appoint to an office, a responsibility, or an honor.
- verb - to name as a candidate
There are 8 letters in NOMINATE: A E I M N N O T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NOMINATE
Click to search all anagrams of NOMINATE plus a wildcard: NOMINATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NOMINATE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for NOMINATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.