Scrabble word: ANOMIE
In which Scrabble dictionary does ANOMIE exist?
Definitions of ANOMIE in dictionaries:
- noun - personal state of isolation and anxiety resulting from a lack of social control and regulation
- noun - lack of moral standards in a society
- Social instability caused by steady erosion of standards and values.
- Alienation and purposelessness experienced by a person or a class as a result of a lack of standards and values.
- Personal disorganization resulting in unsocial behavior.
- adj - a collapse of the social structures governing a given society [n -S] : ANOMIC