Scrabble word: ANOMIE
Is ANOMIE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of ANOMIE in dictionaries:
- noun - personal state of isolation and anxiety resulting from a lack of social control and regulation
- noun - lack of moral standards in a society
- Social instability caused by steady erosion of standards and values.
- Alienation and purposelessness experienced by a person or a class as a result of a lack of standards and values.
- Personal disorganization resulting in unsocial behavior.
- adj - a collapse of the social structures governing a given society [n -S] : ANOMIC
There are 6 letters in ANOMIE: A E I M N O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ANOMIE
Click to search all anagrams of ANOMIE plus a wildcard: ANOMIE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ANOMIE
Images for ANOMIE
Lookup in Wiki for ANOMIE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.