Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: OINTMENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does OINTMENT exist?
Definitions of OINTMENT in dictionaries:
- noun - semisolid preparation (usually containing a medicine) applied externally as a remedy or for soothing an irritation
- noun - toiletry consisting of any of various substances in the form of a thick liquid that have a soothing and moisturizing effect when applied to the skin
- A highly viscous or semisolid substance used on the skin as a cosmetic, an emollient, or a medicament; a salve.
- n - a viscous preparation applied to the skin as a medicine or cosmetic
There are 8 letters in OINTMENT: E I M N N O T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OINTMENT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OINTMENT plus a wildcard: OINTMENT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OINTMENT
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for OINTMENT
- Home Pharmaceuticals C Clobetasol Propionate Cream 0.05% ...
- Original ointment Diaper Rash and All-Purpose Skincare Formula 4 ...
- Product Details - Triple Antibiotic ointment Usp
- Herbal Tattoo ointment all natural ointment for new tattoos - Silver ...
- Top Catalog NEW ARRIVALS MERCY CREAM ointment
- Se rieron de mi cuando les dije que iba a conseguir dinero por tomar ...
- Aquaphor ointment Healing ointment at DermStore
- Drug Express - Online Drug Shop - Fucidin 2% ointment 5gm
- 2004 National Hospital Ambulatory Medical Care Survey Public Use
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.