Scrabble word: TOTEM
In which Scrabble dictionary does TOTEM exist?
Definitions of TOTEM in dictionaries:
- noun - a clan or tribe identified by their kinship to a common totemic object
- noun - emblem consisting of an object such as an animal or plant
- An animal, a plant, or a natural object serving among certain tribal or traditional peoples as the emblem of a clan or family and sometimes revered as its founder, ancestor, or guardian.
- A representation of such an object.
- A social group having a common affiliation to such an object.
- A venerated emblem or symbol: “grew up with the totems and taboos typical of an Irish Catholic kid in Boston” (Connie Paige).
- adj - a natural object serving as the emblem of a family or clan [n -S] : TOTEMIC