Scrabble word: TOTEM
In which Scrabble dictionary does TOTEM exist?
Definitions of TOTEM in dictionaries:
- noun - a clan or tribe identified by their kinship to a common totemic object
- noun - emblem consisting of an object such as an animal or plant
- An animal, a plant, or a natural object serving among certain tribal or traditional peoples as the emblem of a clan or family and sometimes revered as its founder, ancestor, or guardian.
- A representation of such an object.
- A social group having a common affiliation to such an object.
- A venerated emblem or symbol: “grew up with the totems and taboos typical of an Irish Catholic kid in Boston” (Connie Paige).
- adj - a natural object serving as the emblem of a family or clan [n -S] : TOTEMIC
There are 5 letters in TOTEM: E M O T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TOTEM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TOTEM plus a wildcard: TOTEM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TOTEM
Images for TOTEM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.