Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MOTET
In which Scrabble dictionary does MOTET exist?
Definitions of MOTET in dictionaries:
- noun - an unaccompanied choral composition with sacred lyrics
- A polyphonic composition based on a text of a sacred nature and usually sung without accompaniment.
- n - a type of choral composition
There are 5 letters in MOTET: E M O T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MOTET
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MOTET plus a wildcard: MOTET?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MOTET
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MOTET
- This motet is set in three contrasting movements plus the ...
- Mozsrt. The Autograph of the motet Exultate Jubilate (KV 165 ...
- ArchivoPachelbel-motet-ps46-part.png - Wikipedia la enciclopedia ...
- The motet Funk Is Dead A Funktified Tribute to The Grateful ...
- Carl Sundby - DET RETTE motet (1939) - Selges av isvott fra Evje p ...
- Boulder Beats The motet at The Ogden Friday October 26
- The Petronian motet Music from the Earliest Notations to the ...
- ... Remain to Visit Janet Cardiffs Forty Part motet at MoMA PS1
- motet Logo
- motet - Dictionnaire pratique et historique de la musique
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.