Scrabble word: MOTTLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does MOTTLE exist?
Definitions of MOTTLE in dictionaries:
- noun - an irregular arrangement of patches of color
- verb - mark with spots or blotches of different color or shades of color as if stained
- verb - colour with streaks or blotches of different shades
- A spot or blotch of color.
- A variegated pattern, as on marble.
- verb - to mark with spots or streaks of different colors
There are 6 letters in MOTTLE: E L M O T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MOTTLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MOTTLE plus a wildcard: MOTTLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MOTTLE
Images for MOTTLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.