Scrabble word: MITT
In which Scrabble dictionary does MITT exist?
Definitions of MITT in dictionaries:
- noun - the (prehensile) extremity of the superior limb
- noun - the handwear used by fielders in playing baseball
- A woman’s glove that extends over the hand and only partially covers the fingers.
- A mitten.
- A large, padded, protective leather glove, usually with one sheath for the thumb and one undivided sheath for the remaining fingers, used by catchers and first basemen.
- A hand or fist.
- noun - a type of baseball glove
There are 4 letters in MITT: I M T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MITT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MITT plus a wildcard: MITT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MITT
Images for MITT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.