Scrabble word: INTONED
In which Scrabble dictionary does INTONED exist?
Definitions of INTONED in dictionaries:
- verb - utter monotonously and repetitively and rhythmically
- verb - recite with musical intonation
- verb - speak carefully, as with rising and falling pitch or in a particular tone
- adj - uttered in a monotonous cadence or rhythm as in chanting
- verb - to speak in a singing voice
There are 7 letters in INTONED: D E I N N O T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INTONED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INTONED plus a wildcard: INTONED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INTONED
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INTONED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.