Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: INDOLENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does INDOLENT exist?
Definitions of INDOLENT in dictionaries:
- adj - disinclined to work or exertion
- adj - (of tumors, e.g.) slow to heal or develop and usually painless
- Disinclined to exert oneself; habitually lazy.
- Conducive to inactivity or laziness; lethargic: humid, indolent weather.
- Causing little or no pain: an indolent tumor.
- Slow to heal, grow, or develop; inactive: an indolent ulcer.
- adj - disinclined toward work or exertion
- verb - to move or lie lazily
There are 8 letters in INDOLENT: D E I L N N O T
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INDOLENT plus a wildcard: INDOLENT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INDOLENT
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INDOLENT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.