Scrabble word: INDOLENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does INDOLENT exist?
Definitions of INDOLENT in dictionaries:
- adj - disinclined to work or exertion
- adj - (of tumors, e.g.) slow to heal or develop and usually painless
- Disinclined to exert oneself; habitually lazy.
- Conducive to inactivity or laziness; lethargic: humid, indolent weather.
- Causing little or no pain: an indolent tumor.
- Slow to heal, grow, or develop; inactive: an indolent ulcer.
- adj - disinclined toward work or exertion
- verb - to move or lie lazily