Scrabble word: INTEND
Is INTEND valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of INTEND in dictionaries:
- verb - have in mind as a purpose
- verb - design or destine
- verb - mean or intend to express or convey
- verb - denote or connote
- To have in mind; plan: We intend to go.
- To design for a specific purpose.
- To have in mind for a particular use.
- To have a design or purpose in mind.
- verb - to have as a specific aim or purpose
There are 6 letters in INTEND: D E I N N T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INTEND
Click to search all anagrams of INTEND plus a wildcard: INTEND?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INTEND
Images for INTEND
Lookup in Wiki for INTEND
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.