Is INDENTS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of INDENTS in various dictionaries:
- noun - an order for goods to be exported or imported
- noun - the space left between the margin and the start of an indented line
- verb - set in from the margin
- verb - cut or tear along an irregular line so that the parts can later be matched for authentication
- verb - make a depression into
- verb - notch the edge of or make jagged
- verb - bind by or as if by indentures, as of an apprentice or servant
- verb - to cut or tear irregularly
There are 7 letters in INDENTS: D E I N N S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to INDENTS
To search all scrabble anagrams of INDENTS, to go: INDENTS?
Rearrange the letters in INDENTS and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of INDENTS
6 letters out of INDENTS
5 letters out of INDENTS
4 letters out of INDENTS
3 letters out of INDENTS
2 letters out of INDENTS
Contextual use of INDENTS
What's nearby INDENTS
Lookup in Wiki for INDENTS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of INDENTS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: INDENTS"