Scrabble word: INDENTS
In which Scrabble dictionary does INDENTS exist?
Definitions of INDENTS in dictionaries:
- noun - an order for goods to be exported or imported
- noun - the space left between the margin and the start of an indented line
- verb - set in from the margin
- verb - cut or tear along an irregular line so that the parts can later be matched for authentication
- verb - make a depression into
- verb - notch the edge of or make jagged
- verb - bind by or as if by indentures, as of an apprentice or servant
- verb - to cut or tear irregularly
There are 7 letters in INDENTS: D E I N N S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INDENTS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INDENTS plus a wildcard: INDENTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INDENTS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INDENTS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.