Scrabble word: SINNED
In which Scrabble dictionary does SINNED exist?
Definitions of SINNED in dictionaries:
- noun - estrangement from god
- noun - an act that is regarded by theologians as a transgression of God's will
- noun - ratio of the length of the side opposite the given angle to the length of the hypotenuse of a right-angled triangle
- noun - (Akkadian) god of the Moon
- noun - the 21st letter of the Hebrew alphabet
- noun - violent and excited activity
- verb - to commit a sin (an offense against religious or moral law)
There are 6 letters in SINNED: D E I N N S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SINNED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SINNED plus a wildcard: SINNED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SINNED
Images for SINNED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.