Scrabble word: SKINNED
In which Scrabble dictionary does SKINNED exist?
Definitions of SKINNED in dictionaries:
- verb - climb awkwardly, as if by scrambling
- verb - bruise, cut, or injure the skin or the surface of
- verb - remove the bark of a tree
- verb - strip the skin off
- adj - having skin of a specified kind
- Having skin of a specified kind.
- verb - to strip or deprive of skin (the membranous tissue covering the body of an animal)
There are 7 letters in SKINNED: D E I K N N S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SKINNED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SKINNED plus a wildcard: SKINNED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SKINNED
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SKINNED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.