Scrabble word: SKINNED
In which Scrabble dictionary does SKINNED exist?
Definitions of SKINNED in dictionaries:
- noun - a natural protective body covering and site of the sense of touch
- noun - an outer surface (usually thin)
- noun - body covering of a living animal
- noun - a person's skin regarded as their life
- noun - the rind of a fruit or vegetable
- noun - a bag serving as a container for liquids
- adj - having skin of a specified kind
- Having skin of a specified kind.
- verb - to strip or deprive of skin (the membranous tissue covering the body of an animal)