Scrabble word: TINNED
In which Scrabble dictionary does TINNED exist?
Definitions of TINNED in dictionaries:
- noun - a silvery malleable metallic element that resists corrosion
- noun - a vessel (box, can, pan, etc.) made of tinplate and used mainly in baking
- noun - metal container for storing dry foods such as tea or flour
- noun - airtight sealed metal container for food or drink or paint etc.
- adj - sealed in a can or jar
- verb - to coat with tin (a metallic element)
There are 6 letters in TINNED: D E I N N T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TINNED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TINNED plus a wildcard: TINNED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TINNED
Images for TINNED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.